The following tutorials have been prepared to help you in your loom knitting journey. Please note that all of this work has taken countless of hours and research. If you need to use this information for a class, a book, a video or something else, please contact me first.
*Denotes PDF files.
Rounds & Rakes Tutorials
- Loom Knitting Basics (22 page tutorial to get you started on looming)*
- Cast Ons Tutorial-6 cast ons demonstrated with step-by-step pictures*
- Learn to Loom Knit Cables*
- Loom Knitting Stitch Guide Part I*
- Joining Yarns*
- Decreasing with k2tog and ssk*
- A Little Petal Demonstrating k2tog and ssk*
- Decreasing with k2tog and ssk–blog post with pictures
- Creating the Mariposita Stitch on a loom
- Creating Bobbles on a Knitting Loom
- Creating Cables on a Knitting Loom
- Converting Needle Knit Patterns to Loom Knit*
- I-cords on a Loom*